Thursday, September 25, 2014

Chocolate Showpiece

I love boats.
I love anchors.
I love the ocean.
I love nautical everything.
Therefore, when it came time to do my chocolate showpiece, I chose to do a sailboat. I was definitely not a huge fan of chocolate this term, however, my chocolate sailboat was probably my favorite piece!
 

Chocolate boat!!! I really liked my waves, they were my favorite part of the boat! As much as I enjoyed doing this boat, I definitely don't want to have to do it again!


Cocoa painting!
Apparently you can mix cocoa powder and vodka and make beautiful cocoa paintings. Now let me tell you, I can't paint. AT.ALL. I'm such a bad painter. I would much rather bake or decorate cakes than paint pictures. But, alas, I made bamboo for my cocoa painting:
It didn't come out too bad considering I'm a sucky painter. It worked for me though! :)

At this point in term, we were finished with chocolate and we moved onto Nougatine, Marzipan, and sugar showpieces!

Stay Tuned: More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment