Saturday, January 31, 2015

Grand Salon

Obviously I'm ridiculously late with this post, but October 2014, I finished up school with my Grand Salon. My table showcased what I learned throughout my time at school.
The theme I chose was nautical because I love the beach, boats, and what anchors represent.

After my Grande Salon, I started my externship at NC State. It was quite a challenging but amazing experience. I learned a great deal during my three month externship and was offered a full time position at the end of it.

So as of now, I'm working at NC State and truly enjoying my time there. I learn something new everyday and have a great time baking and working with everyone.

I definitely can't wait to see where this road takes me and to continue down this amazing path!

More pictures of my Grand Salon:




Opera Torte


Wedding Cake


Opera Torte


Italian Rainbow Cookies

Lemon Shooters

Mini Pistachio Cupcakes

Cream Puffs with Orange/Vanilla Pastry Cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment